Location: Germantown, MD or Beltsville, MD
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily vehicle safety and maintenance checks.
- Clean the vehicle as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure the vehicle is safely and securely stored.
- Inform the transportation manager of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Pick up and drop off participants as per a set schedule.
- Fill and submit the daily transportation log to the manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Complete all required training annually.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Acceptable Driving record.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Ability to drive with seniors.
- Ability to lift ~ 50lbs.
- Friendly & professional
- Familiar with smartphones & tablets
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and criminal background investigation
- 21+ years of age
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please send an email to Becky Jia – email@example.com